Thursday, November 20, 2014

Southwest Fondue


Justin whipped this together one day
& I absolutely fell in love with it!
He didn't write down the amounts of ingredients he used
so this actual recipe was something I came up with while attempting to recreate it.
This makes a lot, but you could easily half the recipe if you didn't want to make so much.
I keep the leftovers in our fridge & just reheat small amounts when I want some.

3 cups cheese
1 cup salsa
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup ranch
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/8 tsp chili powder

Use a hand blender to combine all ingredients except for cheese. Add cheese & heat in saucepan over medium heat until cheese is melted. Use hand blender again to help even the texture before serving. Keep warm over low heat, stirring occasionally.

So far I have tried it with tortilla chips, pretzels, breakfast burritos, quesadillas & my personal favorite... Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos! It tasted amazing with all of them (:

xoxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...